ok.......here we go..........
i am addicted to coffee. i don't care what some lady allegedly found in her folgers. i drink at least 5 cups per day, 2 of which ore 20 ouncers from work....what?!? you don't think that makes me an addict? i have 2 pounds of fresh roasted coffee delivered to my house monthly. still not convinced? i have a freakin' $200 coffee pot with a timer, and built in grinder. ......starbucks, by the way, is mediocre at best.
while we are speaking of addictions.....limes. they are wonderful, and make almost everything better.....here is a simple test to see if something can be improved with lime: ask yourself "would chocolate syrup make this better?" if the answer is no, then lime will work, and help. (some breakfast foods are an exception).
o yea...chocolate. let me explain something to you cooks out there. desert means chocolate. if it claims to be desert, and does not either contain chocolate, or offer it as a topping, it is simply an after dinner snack.
i am NOT addicted to alcohol....i prove this, because i spend far more on coffee each week than i do alcohol.
christmas is upon us. please do not buy me a gift. i am not buying you one. feel free to buy yourself something, and pretend it is from me. i will likely buy myself something, and if you would like, i will pretend it is from you (yes...i stole this from my sister, but i think we agreed mutually on it several years ago). better yet, give something to someone who actually needs it. i know most of the folks who read this, and we need very little. my children needs no toys. do not buy them any. anyone who thinks my children needs toys, especially noisy ones, will be rewarded with drums and/or bb guns for their son. carrie....you will have kids some day.....the exception is my dear son, who i think might need both drums AND a bb gun for mommy's house.
football....well....the mighty have all fallen in the SEC.
that is all.
(the spell check had several strange suggestions for me tonight...... "freakin'" , it felt should be "foreskin" this is very disconcerting. "mommy's" should be changed to "mummy's", it informed me.....very odd)
so let it be written, so let it be done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Oh, but one dessert doesn't require chocolate... key lime pie. I think I'll go get some ice cream now. I still have 2.5 pints of Ben & Jerry's left.
Oh, and your daughter isn't getting a toy, and your son is getting a nice quiet game. It requires no batteries.
i thought about the wonder that is key lime pie.......and decided it is an after dinner snack....
unless you served a carribbean meal then maybe it is dessert....
o.k. first off, you can drink EVERYBODY I know (with the exception of my parents) under the table ANY DAY! second, I will NEVER have any kids....I like yours just fine & third, I agree that Zachary should get something VERY annoying (not that he could ever be more annoying than his mother) I think he should get from his aunt Carrie a whole years suppy of CHOCOLATE!!!! Please tell your mother of my plan so she can be sure to check for the chocolate whenever she picks him up....I would'nt want her to be annoyed at all because I figure she's done her time.....she raised YOU...God bless her - Amen
well, I underestimated your appreciation of limes! I don't think I could share key lime pie with anyone who didn't even consider it dessert.
i think it may be one of the seven wonders of the world, that fine pie from the keys.....
i just have strong feelings about chocolate....
carrie.....you are my hero.
was there ever any doubt?
Post a Comment